Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a girl!

I have got a new girl in house! Jeanie is the little sister of Chris, who is one of Andrew's buddies from AUBURN. She is doing an eight week rotation at a local hospital. She is a wonderful addition to our home. She fits right into all the teasing. On Friday evening she was a little chilly, so I got up without saying anything to her to get her a blanket. She thought I was getting me a blanket and she asked for the other one. I got her the blanket she wanted and gave it to her. She apologised for sounding bossy. It was no big deal but by the time Kaitlin got finished telling it the next day to her brother, Chris, it had morphed into Jeanie snapping her fingers and saying "Girlfriend, get me that blue blanket!" Jeanie just laughed with the rest of us.

Here are her parents Kirk and Rita and her boyfriend, Robert. Kirk and Rita have taken such good care of Andrew for years. It is nice to be able to do something for them.Kaitlin and Marisa are enjoying having another sister in the house. Carl is getting more and more out numbered!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails