Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Out with the old and In with the new

I gave our sofa bed to Teresa because she needed a place to sit down. The living room was more or less empty of sitting furniture. I needed a bed in there because that is really our sometimes guest room. Here is my new chair that goes with...
our new chair and a half that is a twin size bed. I am thrilled.




and since we are talking about new...I got a new phone but first here are pictures of my old wonderful razor phone. I loved that phone but alas after 3 years it wouldn't hang up and often when I would text it wouldn't sent the text- and those were somewhat vital things for a phone to do. Don't you love the skin?



Front of my old phone with beautiful skin
Here is the new phone. It is just like Marisa's so she wouldn't have to learn a new phone to explain mine to me :) I have a full keyboard for texting which I am still getting used to. I have heard that for my birthday I may receive skin for my new phone. If you don't know about skin , go to http://www.skinit.com/ .That's all that is new for me. What's new for you?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the new furniture! Very stylish..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails