Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Tidbits of Life

Just a few random things

I had my first tomato/mayo/salt sandwich today. mmmmm

My Friend, Kym, is on her way to a soccer tourny in south MS. The temp is close to 100. She was wondering what to wear. She asked another mother by saying "Short of wearing nothing, what do you wear?" The other mother calmly looked at Kym and said, "I wear a strapless tube dress with nothing on underneath" Kym was shocked! TMI She was joking about the 'short of wearing nothing'. The other mother was not.

A lizard was on my mail in the mail box. I opened the box and reached my hand in and then screamed. My hero, Marisa, got a stick and got Mr. Lizard out and then got the mail. I am not a big nature girl.

My friend, JanR, is on a family vacation. Their destination is Yellowstone. JanR loves my sweet tea and tea in general. She called me today to say they were traveling through the town of Tea. I'm not sure if the town was in Iowa, Nebraska or South Dakota. Jan thinks, she and I need to move there.

It is hot, just in case you didn't know.

1 comment:

Katy Robertson said...

all i have to say is that i hope there is not a sudden breeze that blows her dress up. I mean, I have had the wind blow my dress up before and it was embarressing but something tells me this would be worse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails