Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Orlando Trip I

We left on Monday the 29 and we drove. We made it to Taylor and Andrew's 14 hours later.



The Christmas lights in the small south Georgia towns were amazing. I especially enjoyed the lights in Sylvester, GA.



On the 30th Carl went to work with Andrew. Andrew had gotten permission for that to happen and sweet Carl got up after only sleeping 7 hours. Carl had to wear special boots, hard hat and 100% cotton clothes. I was moved with the whole idea of the father-son bonding time, that they both worked in the same industry and Carl understood what Andrew did, and that Andrew wanted his papa to go with him to work, that I committed a big faux pas. I asked Andrew to have someone take their picture at work! The look on Andrew's face told me all I needed to know. There is no picture. Silly Mama.



That evening we opened our gifts to and from Taylor, Andrew, Uncle John and Aunt Elaine. Uncle John and Aunt Elaine joined us about 3 in the afternoon and were with us until we parted on the 6th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails