Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Perspective

Wow! It sure takes feeling bad to appreciate feeling good. Today I feel good.

It was such a blessing last week to have the family of God minister to us in so many ways. Thanks to Clare for the powerade slushies from Sonic, to KimT for the Lysol, to Sheryce for the toothbrushes and flowers, and to JanR for the best food in the world. They were all so sweet but they sure didn't want to 'get' what we had so they would leave it at the front door and call us when they were back in their cars. We all understood but it was funny too.

John bounced back soonest and was so glad to have food to eat. He waited on us when he was better.

We all made it to church yesterday but I went to bed at 7 last night and slept til 6 this morning.

My friend, Kay, has been at the hospital round the clock with her daddy who had cancer surgery on the 31 of December. When I was at my sickest, I prayed for Kay and her daddy. They would have traded places with me in a heart beat and I knew it.

I hope you feel good today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sweet body of Christ at work! praise Him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails