Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Evelyn's Birthday

We gathered on the 27th to surprise Evelyn on her birthday.

She enjoyed her cards



Onion Soup was the fare for the day for most.
Susanne even brought cupcakes and candles. The cupcakes were a pumpkin spice. They were outstanding. If I get the recipe, I'll post it.
Aren't they cute?
She got lots of ivy
and some tea
Kaitlin and Marisa joined us after the group picture was taken so here they are, so Evelyn won't forget they were there too :)What a blessing to be with Evelyn on her birthday. It was fun to hear her tell that her grandson called her early in the morning because he wanted to be the first to wish her a 'Happy Birthday' and that Rodney got her a wonderful card with a long verse.

Evelyn is one of my heroes. I enjoy her outlook on life and her willingness to help. I am blessed to be able to call her my friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails