Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Fools Day!

I love October! It is my favorite month. I love the crisp weather, college football, pumpkins, beautiful, colorful leaves, no more snakes in the yard, and crisp fall weather, oh, I said that already!

I love these mellowcream pumpkins and so does my precious Taylor.

Here is my fun soap that I use during October.

I enjoy seasonal kitchen towels
and how about my AUBURN ones fitting right in
fancy salt and pepper shakers
my washing machine- I have heard that other people don't have car magnets for their school on theirs and I don't know what to do with that knowledge


This pumpkin is a part of my childhood. My daddy loved to decorate for Halloween and Christmas. I remember this pumpkin as a part of the decorations in my home when I was a little girl.

The arachnid is new this year. (My mama hated, loathed, couldn't stand, spiders and never even said the word. We all learned to say arachnid instead.) I think she is cute. KimT has a matching one. KimT did you put it out?
What is your favorite month?

2 comments:

Kim Tramel said...

Not yet but looking forward to it tomorrow...I hope

Anonymous said...

November is our favorite! We just added a little pumpkin, twitter bird with a witch's hat, and bat mail. Hope everyone is feeling better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails