Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I spy with my little eye...


Why is there a picture of a bottle of water? Is that what you are asking? Well, I love DaSani water. That is my beverage of choice. When we take a car trip I usually get a case of it for the journey. I ran out of my water after a few days in Valdosta so Andrew got me some at Walmart. I didn't finish it all there so some came home with me.

Carl stacked the water when we got home by the water we already had. The next day I grabbed a bottle on my way out the door to go somewhere with Kaitlin and Marisa. Kaitlin immediately asked where I got the water. What? I had in my hand a bottle of Dasani. What did she mean? She asked again where I got the water. I told her I was not understanding. She then said "Don't you see how the bottles are different?" Huh. Then she got a bottle from each case of water and showed me the difference. Until I saw them side by side, I never saw the difference


She saw the difference immediately. I was very impressed with her powers of observation. I think that makes her a great photography. She notices the little things. The top bottle is from Valdosta and the second one is from Little Rock. Who knew?

Did you notice a difference before you saw them side by side?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails