Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friends and Family

We just got back from our New Year's vacation. We started our trip in Madison, AL. We had supper with my friend, Carla. Carla and I met at AUBURN back in 1977. She was my maid of honor in my wedding and I was her matron of honor. We hadn't seen each other for about 16 years. We picked right up where we left off. It was a great visit.
We joined Carl's family for lunch on Sunday. Here is Tatum with Uncle Sherrell.

Here is Uncle Carl tickling Tessa.
Kaitlin and Tessa.
The guy cousins- John, Thomas, Alan and Tanner
The girl cousins, Meredith, Tatum, Tessa, Kaitlin and Marisa

Here is Thomas, Alan , John and Tanner. This is where we heard the story about Thomas at the AUBURN football game and his cousins- Alan and John.
Carl and Ted.It was a great visit.

1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

Good pictures. My fave is of Kaitlin and Tessa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails