Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Would you have believed Thomas?

Family- I am sure that that brings about a wide range of emotions to many people. I am blest with wonderful, no, fantastic family. When we get together there is lots of hugging, catching up, stories to tell and then there is the laughter.

One recent story is from Thomas, my nephew.

He was at an AUBURN football home game. The folks behind him began talking about the AUBURN band video. They really enjoyed it. Thomas turned around and told them that that was made by his cousin, Alan.

Now I wish I was a fancy computer techy person and I would be able to link you to Alan but I can't and I'll just have to send you to look for the AUBURN band video. Please look for it, it is amazing. Look at www.brazzam.com

Anyhoo back at the game, Thomas is back watching the game and the folks behind him begin talking about this rabid AUBURN fan that they heard of in Arkansas. Did you hear that? Arkansas. The folks went on to say that this fan has been to several local high school games to encourage Michael Dyer to come to AUBURN. Does that sound familiar?

Thomas turns around again and says AGAIN, that's my cousin too.

We just all laughed when Thomas told that story. Can't you imagine what the folks behind were saying to themselves? Who does this guy think he is? He thinks he has cousins everywhere!

Well, there are lots of us!

2 comments:

fgpuckett said...

Maybe you should invite these people to your next Monroe get together. He would fit right in!

Kathy B said...

That's pretty amazing! Wow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails