Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

February- It must be jumping

My friend SB has a blog and I love her blog header. I love her blog too.

I told my tech support about my love for her blog header and she emailed SB. SB gave her the low down on it and now I have a new blog header.

It is my goal to have a new header every month this year.

For February, I chose jumping

From L-R on the top you see Marisa, John, Kaitlin, Taylor and Andrew at Uncle T's- Marisa and John at a local park-Marisa and Taylor at the beach in NC- John, Marisa, Money, Bubbles, Taylor, Andrew and Kaitlin at the beach in FL.

Bottom Row L-R Bri, Kaitlin and Marisa in our yard- John, Marisa, Kaitlin, Andrew, Taylor in Macon, MS at Chris's house- Alex, Kaitlin, Money, Robert, John, William, Marisa and Andrew at the beach in NC- John, Marisa, Money, Bubbles, Kaitlin, Taylor and Andrew at Chris's family tailgate in AUBURN.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sarah Barry said...

How fun! Glad you are enjoying your new headers and thanks for the reference!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

Love the Jumping pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails