Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January trip

This is what the cart looked like as we checked in to our motels.
When we went to AUBURN, I got some new gloves,
we all got some great lemonade and limeade,
walked around just a little,
had a wonderful lunch,
shopped at every single bookstore, we got Carl a jacket, Kaitlin some pants, John a beanie, (we tried to buy Chris's dad a new outfit but Chris said no, I am sorry I didn't take pictures of said outfit on my camera)
drove around the campus,

We did not buy this. One of us was disappointed, the rest of us were not. She does plan to make one.
It was chilly even in the car. Any drinks left in there were frozen.

3 comments:

Sarah Barry said...

Too much fun! We were there this past weekend.

Allison said...

Auburn has a Five Guys restaurant!! Love that place. War Eagle.

Laura said...

Why didn't you let me know you were here?! I would have met you somewhere for coffee or at least walked around campus a bit with you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails