Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I love making New Year's Resolutions. I love the newness and the clean slateness of it. So here are some of mine for 2010. I plan to aim for 10 with the 2010 ness. I know you are thinking why not 20 but I think I'd get overwhelmed.

Memorize 12 Bible verses. I am still undecided if they will be in 12 different addresses or if I'll memorize a group of verses.

Send more cards and letters this year.

Bake cookies once a month.

Read more books from the library.
I am trying to not buy as many books this year. My friend, Anne, suggested that when I get the urge to get on my computer and order a book from amazon.com that I should get on my computer and order the books from the library and have them sent to my branch. I plan to try it Anne!

Be faithful with my PT.
I am almost able to do everything that I have been assigned and I plan to go three times a week and get to a point where I can ask for more exercises that I can do.

Neaten up our 'wreck room'.
Kaitlin and I plan to work on this in the spring.

Scrapbooks to make
1) Our family one for 2009
2)John's senior trip
3)Andrew's Jambo album
4) Andrew's Philmont album

Do you make resolutions? Care to share with us?

1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

I think I'll borrow your library book resolution! That's a good one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails