Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January trip -Christmas in Georgia

I am sorry you can't see Andrew's face. He really wanted to keep the bag that he gave to John for Christmas. John loves the bag and promptly packed his clothes in it.Here is everyone with their loot.


I think my favorite gift was a sheet of AUBURN stamps. That is right folks, AUBURN stamps. How cool is that.





Andrew and Taylor got Aunt Elaine this oven mitt. Aunt Elaine loves all things Disney.A fun time was had by all.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey Ellen! Did Marissa get a CamelBak bottle? It sure looks like one! Thanks to Thomas B., we are all CamelBak fanatics now... Thank you for the TWO great family pix you sent us: we love them!
I have a shopping question for you: do you still have the same e-mail address?
Jessica in Verona

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails