Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Are you barefoot or wearing your TOMS

In 2007 Kaitlin found out about TOMS shoes. She can't remember if she heard first from her cousin, William or a friend from UALR, Joey.

She put TOMS on her birthday list last year as did Marisa.

Blake Mycoskie is the founder of TOMS shoes. He was moved to start his company when he found out that in some countries children can't go to school if they don't have shoes. His company gives a pair of shoes to a child for every pair you buy. The reason the company name is TOMS is, if you buy a pair today, he'll give a pair tomorrow to a child. The word tomorrow wouldn't fit on the back of the shoes so he shortened it to TOMS.

Here is Marisa as she left today.

We are blest with TOMS shoes. Kaitlin even has a pair of boots. I would have put them in the picture but they are very unique so they have to be on, for you to know they are boots! She loves them.
Kaitlin and Marisa can't go barefooted today but they are wearing their TOMS. Kaitlin favorite pair are a pair given to her by her friend, Brittany, that another friend, Ross painted.

1 comment:

Sarah Barry said...

funny...I saw someone wearing TOMS today and I said "oh are those TOMS"?
I only knew what they were because I read your blog this morning.

I felt very "in the know."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails