Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Birthday Month

You already saw this picture, but I wanted to put in on again. I just love it. It began my birthday month celebration.
I got these two fun books from my brother, John and sister in law, Elaine. This is eye candy for me.
On my birthday day, there were lots of secrets. Marisa kept telling me to not ask any questions. I like to be 'in the know'. Kaitlin came home from class early and I was instructed to get in the car. She drove. We went to Luby's for lunch! I love Luby's but, alas, no family members do. Marisa doesn't mind eating there but has many other places she would prefer. They took me to Luby's! I had Tilapia and fried okra and mashed potatoes. yum!
Kaitlin had the kitchen crew meet us there. Here are Suzanne and KimT.
Sandy and me.
KimT and Barb
The wonderful peanut butter cookies Sandy made. I look drunk in the picture. I think I am foaming at the mouth thinking about eating these cookies.
Cards and a book from Suzanne.
My friend, Jennifer, joined us too!
In the afternoon, Kaitlin and Marisa appeared again with this box.
Oh, my. These were so good. They brought one for all the kitchen crew. One is already missing.
It is carrot and raisin and it was fantastic.
Barb gave me this hanging basket. It is still beautiful.
I was blest with earrings, stationery, no-bake cookies, books. How much fun have I had?? LOTS!! and I still have another week. I love April.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails