Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Count your blessing, name them one by one

All the below pictures have one common denominator.

Do you see it?

or rather him?



Andrew was feeling left out when I wrote a post about the wonderful children that live with and near me. So here is a post just for Andrew.

Andrew, you will always be very special. Your birth made me a mama. I wish we lived closer but I know that God is Sovereign and we are just where we need to be. I am thankful for all the times we get to chat on the phone and for the times we are together. We do have fun without you but it is not the same as when you are with us. My favorite times are when we are all together, no matter where we are. I try to use the ache I feel when we are not together as a reminder to pray for my friends whose families cannot be together because of death or for other reasons and also those that just don't enjoy being together.

We are greatly blest. Andrew, I am blest to count you as one of my blessings!

1 comment:

Jennifer Diane said...

You're such a wonderful mama... Andrew is blessed to have one who cares so much about her family... rather you're near or far, you're one of a kind. =-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails