Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, October 22, 2010

For Cara! Pumpkins and Lifesavers

I talked to Cara this weekend. What a fun phone visit we had. She asked if I could give her a blog fall decoration visit around my house.

To one and all welcome. Here is my newest decoration given to my by SusanP.

Notice the buckeyes that I have mixed in with the pumpkins. Some are just about to open.

The pumpkins in this picture are older than I am. I always remember my daddy putting them out.


Even in the laundry room I have a harvest basket. It makes working in there more pleasant.
My soap dispenser by the kitchen sink is a happy pumpkin!

this is my very happy kitchen window.I love fall! I am blest with lots of harvest decorations and places to display them. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful autumn season. I plan to savor today like I savor cherry lifesavers, ever so slowly, trying to make them last as long as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails