Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

thread, hardships and prayer

There is lots going on in my life right now. Lots in my opinion. Sometimes I feel like I have a thread within me that is being pulled taunt and I am so afraid that it will break and I will lose it. Lose what?? My ability to function well, to not be a babbling idiot, to carry on with day to day living.

After reading the latest article by Andrea Seu I was really convicted by what I consider 'hardships' Why me? is all I would probably be saying if that were my situation.

Today when I am feeling that thread being pulled, I plan to stop and pray for all the mama's that are being held and for the mama's that have children or husbands being held.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing that, Bubbles. I needed that dose of reality this morning as I'm trying to keep the "why me" out of my head and heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails