Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love you, Addie Lou

Today would have been my sweet and precious mama's birthday. I miss her. I miss sharing life with her. I miss her advice. I miss laughing with her. I miss her point of view, mostly-she was a big democrat :) , I miss her seeing her grandchildren and loving on them.

I walked around my home and took pictures of her things that now live with me. I realized as I was taking these pictures was that mama's things are all over the house.


this lives in John's room
dining room
kitchen
my bathroom
my bedroom
my bedroom window

Kaitlin's room
She gave me this dictionary, hers that is just like this, now lives with my brother, John and his wife, Elaine.
I loved my mama and she loved me. I am realizing more and more that that is rare. I was very blest to be the apple of my mother's eye. She believed in me and the confidence she had is still an encouragement to me today.

I will always miss my mama. I am thankful for the 38 years I had her and that we had such a wonderful time for all those years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails