Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, October 29, 2010

I am trying to drink more water. I try to grab a bottle when I head out the door so I'll have one if I need it and to encourage me to drink more.

I live out of my car and so does Kaitlin. If you needed to go on a week long vacation and had no time to pack you could probably live out of either of our vehicles for several days. I am just trying to be prepared plus I don't like to clean out the car because you never know when you might need_____( fill in the blank with what you just took in the house from your car but may need on your next trip).

Kaitlin needed to vacuum out her car this week because some of her 'stuff' began shedding. When she was done she cleaned out my car too. We found lots of water bottles and I do mean LOTS. It had been awhile since my car had been cleaned out. I had to grab the camera when I saw all of them. Kaitlin's comment to the water bottles was " Mama, I am glad these aren't beer bottles."

Now, that really would be a story!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails