Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Every little Sparrow so especially Marisa

I really don't understand.

We saw God work in such an amazing way to provide Marisa her car and now this.

Marisa and John were driving in her car when a deer decided to run in front of them. I am thankful that they were not hurt, very thankful. But I still don't understand.

Sweet Marisa, who doesn't really have anything and now her beloved car may be gone.


This morning I met the tow truck driver to give him the key and I just cried as the car was lifted onto his truck.

I am playing The Glad game now
-I am so thankful Carl was home to help me with this
-I am thankful no one was hurt
-I am thankful for Robert, who got a ride back to UCA, so that Marisa could use his car this week
-I am thankful for the kind AAA man who called to check to see if the tow truck got the car and then told me he hoped I had a better day today, I cried
-I am thankful for Twila Paris music because I have it blaring today. I am singing to the top of my lungs with her as she sings God is in Control and He is Exalted.
-I am thankful that God IS in control of all the details of our lives and He meets us right where we are
-I am thankful that God loves Marisa even more than I do and He has her back like I could never have.
-I am thankful for all I am learning through this (not really yet, but I am counting on being thankful for this one)

You might need to see the words to Twila Paris' song God is in Control. I am singing the line over about choosing to remember and never be shaken.

This is no time for fear
This is a time for faith and determination
Don't lose the vision here
Carried away by emotion
Hold on to all that you hide in your heart
There is one thing that has always been true
It holds the world together

God is in control
We believe that His children will not be forsaken
God is in control
We will choose to remember and never be shaken
There is no power above or beside Him, we know
God is in control, oh God is in control

History marches on
There is a bottom line drawn across the ages
Culture can make its plan
Oh, but the line never changes
No matter how the deception may fly
There is one thing that has always been true
It will be true forever

He has never let you down
Why start to worry now?
He is still the Lord of all we see
And He is still the loving Father
Watching over you and me

watching over you...watching over me..
watching over every things..
watching over you..watching over me..
every little sparrow..every little things...

Our God Reigns! I don't feel better yet but I plan to soon.
-

4 comments:

Lisa Cosper said...

So, so thankful that John and Marisa are okay. We're praying for you all!

Jessica said...

This was a good post, seems written JUST for me today. Thank you Ellen...

Jessica said...

http://owlcityblog.com/2010/10/25/my-hope-is-found/
This is the song I have been listening to which has been giving me comfort.

fgpuckett said...

So sorry this happened and am glad no one was hurt. Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story one day, because surely God is up to something!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails