Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A few Recommendations

I have found a new soda that I am so enjoying it. It is Sierra Mist with Cranberry Splash. Marisa loves it and loves the diet even better.
I don't cook that much. I do have a few recipes that call for garlic and I generally buy a little glass bottle of minced garlic...well... a few weeks ago I had the little GLASS jar out on the kitchen counter. Before I knew it, the jar was on the floor in a million pieces. Let's just say that for a period of 24 hours no vampires even thought about visiting our house because the garlic smell was INTENSE. Kaitlin was home at the time and did an heroic job of cleaning up the glass but the smell just had leave of it's own volition. She found the bottle below for me and STRONGLY suggested that I make it mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails