Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Pink House

This restaurant is in an old house on a square in Savannah. Kaitlin has this wonderful app for her iphone where she can read what The Food Network folks like to eat at certain places. Here is what they recommended... a BLT salad with fried green tomatoes. It was amazing.
This is one of our desserts. It is a praline basket. Oh my goodness, was it ever good.
Here was an appetizer we got, southern sushi. Carl loved it, I thought it was interesting.
You cannot go wrong with shrimp and grits. This one even had greens.
Here is a fun picture we made in the park in front of The Pink House.I ate at The Pink House about 40 years ago with my girl scout troop. We came to Savannah to see the Girl Scout founders home.

1 comment:

Mandylion said...

Juliette Gordon Lowe! We went there (me, mama and my sister) with my girlscout troop, too! Loved it and went back several times, all the way into college.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails