Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to my favorite daughter

28 years ago today I was in the hospital having a baby.  A girl!  Katherine Parris.  We knew that we would nick name her and before she was born, her nick name was Kate but as I lay in the recovery room, I asked (read- pleading with Carl) to call her Kaitlin.  How could he refuse???  I will say that when she was 6 weeks old, I told Carl that I would call her whatever name he picked, he said that he liked Kaitlin.  She loves the unusual spelling.
We have lots of fun!
and have had fun for many years
I love to look at all the pictures she has taken.
Some days you just have to put on your green mohawk...
Here's a picture we took at Crystal Bridges last year.  No wonder they kept following us!!

Kaitlin, I hope your birthday is wonderful just like you!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails