Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

What's your favorite Bible Verse?

My favorite book of the Bible is Ephesians. My favorite verses are 3:14-21.

I am still on the sofa recovering from a terrible, no good, very bad, tummy bug. The above verse is my 'go-to' verse that I like to pray for many of you!

I am near Carl's pile of books that he is using to teach Galatians in Sunday School. One book caught my eye- New Testament Commentary -Galatians, Ephesians,Philippians, Colossians, Philemon by William Hendriksen.

Here's what he said about vs 17b-19a. In order that you, being rooted and founded in love, may be strong, together with all the saints, to grasp what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge.

So great is the love of God that no one will be able to know it by themselves. We need to be 'together with all the saints' to hear about their discoveries and experiences with this great love.

That is why we have small groups, Bible Studies, table for 4's, and just good ole times of sharing with other believers. I need to know how God is working in your life and you need to hear what's going on with me. Isn't that exciting- God's love is so vast that it takes all of us together to grasp it!

Enjoy that great love today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails