Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Andrew and Taylor

Andrew and Taylor are back in the USA. They called me last night. They had a great time in Costa Rica. They have pictures on Facebook. They said that the beach there is rocky not sandy. They learned to surf . No road is bigger than 2 lanes and they are strun ( I can't find a spelling for my word) with potholes. Once when they were traveling back to the resort from town a baby goat wouldn't get out of the road. They ended up taking it to the next farm up the road after repeated attempts to move it out to the road. They road horses 3/4 the way of a volcano and road a zip line down. The zip line had three parts. During the middle part they were traveling 40 mph. WOW. They took a boat trip down a river in a National Park. They saw crocs, monkeys, etc.

I went to Sam's this morning to get copies of the wedding pictures I have, to start a scrapbook. I plan to make the book such that I can add other's pictures as we get them. I have cleaned up the spot in the wreak room so that I can have my stuff out all the time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails