Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, August 6, 2007

Overwhelmed

That is how I feel after being so blest by all who came to Andrew and Taylor's wedding. Many driving 1000 miles round trip just to be with us. Those who couldn't come prayed for us. I could really tell. One of my friends even gave me the shoes off her feet to wear to the wedding and I did. Virginia , they were great! Sandy, Kim and Clare drove over a day early and set up the rehearsal dinner among many other things. My brother, John and his wife Elaine, came over on Thursday also to lend a supporting hand. Carl's sister , Marian, planned a beautiful bridesmaids luncheon with the help of Jennifer, Renee, Elaine, Tina, Frances and Meredith. It was fantastic. Our whole extended family was with us minus two cousins. I believe we had 30 in our family picture. Wow.

1 comment:

renee r said...

What a fun week end it was! I loved every part of it. The wedding itself was fun, beautiful and meaningful. I was so struck by how much fun Taylor and Andrew were having! How great was that?! Everyone looked soooo beautiful. I especially enjoyed visiting with the LR contingent before, during and after the wedding with no schedules or agendas except to be together and enjoy one another's company! Thanks for the opportunity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails