Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Boxed Sets

I have never understood why people would buy a boxed set of a television show. Just watch the reruns was my philosophy. Well, that has changed. For our trip down to the wedding, Kaitlin bought the 1st season of The Closer. We had seen it hit or miss on Mondays and had really enjoyed it. She watched it with Katie and Marisa in the back. By the time we got home they had almost finished the season. Katie wanted to come over and watch the rest once we were home. We now own season 1 and season 2 of The Closer. Before I had missed the subtle story that threads its way through each episode. I have now watched all of season 1 and 2 and my favorites twice. After we have watched a few Kaitlin and I end up talking like Brenda Lee - Thank You, Thank You very much.

I just found out that on Labor Day there is to be a 3rd season marathon of The Closer. I know what Kaitlin and I will be doing.

I have decided that if I get into any trouble with the law, I want Brenda Lee Johnson to investigate and Ben Matlock to represent me.

1 comment:

renee r said...

Well, you want to know what my favorite boxed set is? The Brady Bunch...sad, I know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails