Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, August 17, 2007

My Lip Gloss Be Poppin

When my children were younger and all at home, they each had two days a week when they could sit in the front seat of the car as we ran errands. When you sat in the front seat you could also control the radio or the cd that was selected. All three of my children like a WIDE variety of music. I have been exposed to lots of stuff. So now I must confess that I like rap music. I also have realized that I have just heard the "G" version. My children won't let me hear all the words to most songs. My friend, Sam, told me about My Lip Gloss and said that I could listen to all the words.

I have two rap songs as ring tones on my phone. Andrew's is This is Why I'm Hot and Kaitlin's is My Lip Gloss be Poppin. I think this is surprising to most folks in public. I say this because Kaitlin and I were in the grocery store and we got separated. She called me as I was on the soda aisle. It was being restocked by two very large young African-Americans men. They were on one side of all the Pepsi's and I was on the other. Kaitlin called. One poked his head around to see what hot chick had this as her ring tone- He was stunned. Then he died laughing and called to his friend saying " Did you see That" I just kept on going with my lip gloss poppin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really entertaining and well written. You should consider putting a book together or at least sending this one to Reader's Digest. Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails