Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's all in the detail

Our friend, Zach, borrowed a van while we were at the wedding. As a thank you, he detailed it. He forevermore detailed it. It has not looked this good since it came off the show-room floor. I now wipe my shoes before I get into my van.

I thought I might like Zach to detail another van of ours. I took the van to him and picked it up a day later. I was not disappointed. Beautiful job. I usually don't drive this van as much but we have had some car trouble so now I'm in this van quite a bit. It was driving different. I thought something was wrong in the handling. I felt like I was at a ride at Walt Disney World. I was all over the place. Then I realized it was the seat I was sitting in. I was sliding all around. Then It dawned on me. This van has leather seats. Zach had cleaned then and cleaned then well. The dirt had held me in my seat. I was glad to know it was not something wrong with the van and I now get into the van being prepared for Mr Toad's Wild Ride and I do fine.

I wonder if they wax the seats of the rides at Walt Disney World. If they don't, they should. I may write them a letter.

1 comment:

renee r said...

I am LAUGHING! I can see you now, driving down Chenal Pkwy Rollercoaster... haha! Yah, well, for Zach, it's all in the details...literally!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails