Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For Fun

Tuesday Teasers -- "Nearest Book" Meme


* Grab the nearest book.*
Open it to page 56.*
Find the fifth sentence.*
Post the text of the sentence on your blog with these instructions.*
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.

...with each other. If such a book existed, they believed it would fix the..

From Relationships- A Mess Worth Making by Lane and Tripp

Let me hear about your books

I got this from http://libraryhospital.blogspot.com/ I really enjoy this blog and you will too

1 comment:

z said...

"i will not let myself forget how, in the past, such uneasiness could drive him back to the bottle."
One Day at a Time in Al-anon, 2000

fun to do!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails