Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Friends , Supper and Painting with Light

One Sunday night we had a party that included Kaitlin's friends from college. She needed lots of hands here to help her with her latest photography project. After supper we bundled up in coats and hats and scarves and gloves then we headed outside. I was the shutter button pusher and Kaitlin the director.

We had a blast. We shared lots laughs and the outside pictures are wonderful. Of course we took some on the inside before hand... Enjoy them too.

I cooked All Day Stew. This is also a meal that you can make as much or as little as you need.

Stew Meat about 2 lbs
Lipton soup mix( I 've used onion , beefy onion, beefy mushroom etc , you get the idea)
Golden Mushroom condensed soup
8 oz mushrooms ( Kaitlin doesn't like mushrooms so I use large ones so she can avoid them easily)
1/2 c of water

Place all ingredients in 2 1/2 quart casserole. Cover tightly and bake at 300 for 3 hours. I serve with noodles. This is good the next day too.

I serve it with whole green beans and waldorf salad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy recipe!
Anything that I can make ahead is a winner in my book. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails