Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What is your Thesis?

At the graduation for Charlie we got the handy dandy program with all the Thesises (is that the word) in it.

Charlie's was A Modeling and Experimental Study of Deformation and Hot Tearing in Steel. Ok, that is not a conversation that I often have with my friends but I somewhat have an idea about what that is talking about.

Here are some that I find...interesting

Sassy and Subservient: Chinese Girls and Media in the Urbanizing Countryside...

Attittudes towards Help-seeking among South Asian American Muslim Women

Born Free: Unassisted Childbirth in North America

An Examination of the Influence of Organiational Culture on Career Advancement Opportunites for Ethnic Minorities in College Sport

But my all time favorite is...

Smash Mouth Football: An Interpretive Study of Identities Constructed and Performed on a Women's Football Team

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails