Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If I had a hammer?

This is what the living room and dining room looked like after Robert and John brought out from storage all the pictures that were taken down before the painting happened.
Then Carl, aka my picture hanger, went to work. This is in the foyer. Photo by Ross.


The corner in the living. Photos of Kaitlin and Marisa by SaraE.

The gray wall in the dining room with pictures and graphic design work by Kaitlin.
Pine cone by Marisa. I have several more of her works to frame and then Carl will hang them on 'her' wall.
This picture was taken in, by my best guess, 1968? Do you think you see Kaitlin? It is me. We have lots of fun with this picture.
I don't often keep flowers on the floor but I had to move them to take pictures. The picture on the blue wall is by Ross.
I love and am blest by all my art!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails