Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Carl

To say that Carl is calm is an understatement. I have taken it on as a personal goal to bring spice into his life. I am also trying to see how many times I can make him scream. So far in 28 years that has been once. On Saturday night we were in a motel room in Arab, Alabama. I could not stay awake any longer. AUBURN was going to have to win or lose without me. Kaitlin went to sleep too. She and I were awakened at the same time and saw Carl dancing around the room. Dancing. What happend I asked. AUBURN WON he said as he danced. Kaitlin and I were stunned. Some because AUBURN won but mostly because we saw Carl dancing.

He is in denial about it now. He must keep up the facade. But we know what we saw.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails