Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I love vacations!!!!

I have always loved vacations. I love to drive down the road or better yet ride while someone else is driving. I love to stay in motels. I can remember when I was a little girl and we would go on a vacation, my daddy would stop for the day in the early afternoon. He told me later he liked giving us time to go swimming in the pool. What a treat that was.

I also love that our whole family is in one room. Well, I loved it more when the children were smaller. When Andrew and John bigged up and they would share a bed ,they would argue in their sleep. It drove me crazy. I was the only one who heard it too. Supposedly, they were not even aware they were doing it. The last trip we took we got two rooms. Kaitlin stayed with us and we got a room for the boys. They each had their own bed. When we travel with my brother, John and his wife Elaine, they always let Kaitlin sleep in their room. That way we can get one room plus a rollaway bed. Who knows what we will do with our next vacation now that we have a new daughter!

A vacation to me is staying in a motel. Carl, who travels a great deal, has a different definition. When the children were small and became aware of what Papa did , I had to correct them as they would ask him as he was leaving "Where are you going on vacation this time Papa?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails