Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

One of them

I go to Physical Therapy three times a week for my back. I see lots of the same folks when I go. We have built up a camaraderie. My PT loves sports. He asked us last week to give him our score prediction for the AUBURN- ar game. I said 31-28 ar. When I went in on Monday, my friends were all in the depths of despair and as they asked me if I was as sad as they were I had to confess that I am an AUBURN fan. They were shocked. One lady said that she thought I was one of them.

I have been an AUBURN fan as long as I can remember. Kaitlin wears some AUBURN tee shirts that I had when I was younger. I used to think that it was a winning season if AUBURN beat alabama now I've added arkansas to the list. AUBURN is halfway to a winning season for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails