Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, October 12, 2007

WAR EAGLE

Andrew and Taylor are on their way to Little Rock. I am so excited. Andrew is a party. Some of his friends are also on their way here from different parts of MS. One goal is to go to the AUBURN-ar football game on Saturday night , another is to be together and visit and laugh. I plan to have lasagna for supper as that is Andrew's favorite meal.

I will not be going to the game. I will gladly stay home with Taylor and Jennifer. Carl and Andrew would like me to go to the game but are afraid I will go Ron Artest on someone ( Ron Artest is a professional basketball player who, when booed went into the stands and poured a beer on a fan) I just might do that. I don't like fans who can cheer for their team but when I cheer for mine they come unglued and start putting my team down.

I love SEC football. Since we have not always lived in SEC territory I do appreciate that I have so much coverage of the sports of my team. The downside is I am so outnumbered. When AUBURN loses lots of folks feel it is their duty to call or stop me and tell me my team lost. Do they think I don't already know!? I try to take the high road and not rub it in when my team beats theirs.

A college friend of our stayed the night last night on his way to the AUBURN game. He lives in Georgia. He tells the ga fans when they beat AUBURN that is is just a preseason game. The season is the really just the AUBURN- al game. I think I may start doing that.

Kaitlin is very excited about going to the game. She is cleaning house now with an AUBURN hair shaker in her hair , humming the fight song. What a well bred young lady! Carl has on his AUBURN Hawaiian shirt at work. It is' show your team spirit Friday'.

I am reminding myself , It is just a game. I am sure glad Carl is not a football coach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering. . . have you always been an Auburn fan, or did that begin when Andrew enrolled there?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails