Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Love Jesus and Pay Taxes

When we are in the trenches with our children it is easy to lose site of what our destination is. I made my self a list of where I wanted my children to be at 25. I now have one 25!? It helps to refer back to the list on bad days or slow days or days that didn't turn out the way I wanted. Number 1- Love Jesus Number 2- Pay Taxes (aka being on their own) Number 3- Be friends with their siblings Number 4- Give back to the community

In the Home school and Private School community we have a tendency to key in on the ACT or SAT, where did they finish in the Latin test, are they in the Honors College... Will it really matter when they are 25? What did you make on the ACT? Do folks still ask that of you now?

Your list may look different than mine but make a list. It will help you on the days you are wondering what you are doing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails