Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Did you see that tree in the shower? No, did you?

We are blest to have three bathrooms in our house. Two are upstairs and the third is off the laundry room. There is a bedroom off the laundry too. This bedroom started as Andrew's and now John's. So the bathroom is used by John and Andrew mostly and if you come to see me you will use it also. When we are here without guests or John and Andrew, I use that shower to water plants or let the mop dry or the cooler air dry etc.

Sometimes I forget what I have used the shower for in the preceding week or I get busy and leave the plants or the whatever in the shower. If this happens while you are here, just holler and I'll get the whatever out. This has never dawned on John or Andrew. They just take a shower with the whatever?!? I mean they don't even move the plant, mop or cooler to the floor outside the shower, they shower with whatever.

One Christmas we got a Rosemary bush as a present. It arrived before both boys were home so I gave it a shower in their shower and I forgot it. During the holidays the laundry room smelled so good. I thought I had gotten some new detergent or someone had new aftershave. When I finally had time to track down the smell , I was dumbfounded that two seemingly smart fellows could shower for a week with a tree and not move it. Don't get the idea that this a big shower either. No . They had to do some tricky footwork to make this happen.

This weekend it was a cooler that needed to dry out. Not a little cooler either. I've given up trying to understand. I think I am going to get a BIG trash can from the church kitchen and see if anyone notices. I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

boys....

Anonymous said...

I can relate! I can stack clean clothes on a bed thinking they will have to put them away before going to sleep only to find them in the morning either moved to one side of the bed with the other side slept in or stacked somewhere else. Sigh.

lumbyone said...

I have a wheelbarrow you can borrow.....lol

Anonymous said...

After assuming the proper shower attire(or lack thereof), fufilling convient processes, moving plants or cooliers, are lower on the priority list then tasks appropriete with the current attire, i.e. showering. However, in post-bathing the timing of removing obstructing objects can be fufilled, yet aren't...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails