Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, April 7, 2008

April 7 is a Fun Day

Fifty years ago today Addie Lou and Bill went to the hospital in Birmingham, AL and got me. When I got up this morning the den was decorated. John stayed the night with us and plans to go back to school after supper tonight. Kaitlin , John and Marisa got up before Carl went to work so I could open presents with all of us. I am missing Taylor and Andrew. Maybe next year. I did get my first birthday text at 6 am from Andrew.
this is my desk chair and where I sit on the sofa all decorated.




So far I am thinking 50 is nifty! My friend, Sandy, plans to send me 50 text messages today. She is up to 9 right now. She is funny. I 'll let you know how that goes. I know some surprises are planned for today but I have no idea what they are....so stay tuned
I have a magnet on the fridge that says-
The people who have the most birthdays live the longest! Who knew?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for your birthday! thanks for posting pictures! i wish we could have been with you to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

I'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails