Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Phase ll

The demolition should begin on this bathroom on Tuesday night! Yea. In my garage now are the new tub, sinks, toilet, and fixtures. True to his word, Wade, met me at Home Depot and Acme Tile and Brick to pick out everything. One wall will have to be moved back a few inches because my tub now is 57 1/2 inches long. They don't make a tub that size now. They are either 60 inches or 72. We went with the 60 inch one. Isn't this tile lovely? Don't you love how the pink/brown tub matches the green?
This is Carl's sink.


This is mine.

The tub leaks, so no telling what they will find when they tear things up. I'm excited mostly. I think maybe I have all the sheet rock dust gone, only to have a new round but it is worth it.
I told Wade that I needed to put a picture of him and Majel on my blog. Wade said to just say he looks like Tom Cruise and Majel looks like Kenny Rogers!








1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

You must be very excited to be getting a fresh new bathroom! Imagine taking your first hot bath when it's completed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails