Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Monday, April 21, 2008

For Fun

I got this from Steptember Whimsy

A One-Word Meme (which is really more like a one-phrase meme -- yeah, no way can I
answer these with just one word!):
You’re feeling: wonderful
To your left: is the dining room table covered with stuff from the pantry
On your mind: which book I’m going to read next
Last meal included: Lemon Pepper Chicken, couscous, salad and decaf sweet tea. Kaitlin cooked supper
You sometimes find it hard to: keep reaching out to folks
The weather: beautiful
Something you have a collection of: My mother’s thimbles
A smell that cheers you up: new mowed grass
A smell that can ruin your mood: clothes that have soured
How long since you last shaved: oh my!
The current state of your hair: it needs help
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): my folder holder
Your skill with chopsticks: I can eat soup with them ( very quickly)
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: childrens
Something you’re craving: more time to scrapbook
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I am hoping Jesus comes back before November
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: to my computer because it is a room far away from everyone( just kidding Carl)
You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: Walmart Greeter
Something that freaks you out a little: having to turn left
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: Girl Scout Thin Mints
You have never: shot a toliet with a rifle
You never want to: be alone for a long time


If you would like to play, please do and leave me a comment so I can read your answers!

4 comments:

fgpuckett said...

"I'm hoping Jesus comes back before November." That's too funny!

Anyway, Jesus can't come back until I'm finished reading the Bible from cover to cover. My goal is June. Ergo, He can come back anytime between June and the elections!

Sue said...

We must be twins separated at birth; who knew we BOTH think left turns are freaky and that neither of us has ever shot lead into a toilet!

Anonymous said...

huh! I had no idea that there were so many people who hadn't shot at a toilet before.

I got those little vases in a 3-pack from Target for like $5. You should do it! These daisies have lasted more than 2 weeks. They just make me so happy!

Anonymous said...

you crack me up and make me laugh!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails