Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost there

Cathy asked me today at church about my bathroom and have we moved back into our room. Well...we can sleep in our bed and we can use the bathroom but all our stuff is not in there yet. I have new shelf paper in most of the drawers. I have unpacked three drawers in my bath. I need to put paper down under both the sinks and unpack the towels. On Carl's honeydo list for tomorrow is to install two new light fixtures over our sinks, add some shelves to our closets , put up some towel holders and a tp holder. I am not happy with the paint in Carl's bath area so John is going to repaint it with the same paint color as his bathroom. John and Carl are going to touch up some areas with paint. I plan to have the girls clean up the furniture in my room that got dirty with the wet tile being brought in. I also need them to clean the windows that got dirty with the cutting of the tile. After the closets get done, then we will move the closet stuff up from the living room.

So I'm sleeping in my own bed but we are still camping as far as having all my things in my room. I get dressed all over the place. You can probably tell!

We are not quite there yet but soon!

1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

Looking forward to the "after" pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails