Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, May 16, 2008

What's blue, has a sill and pulls skiers?

Here is the beautiful blue color in 'my' part of the bathroom. 'My' part has a sink with a cabinet, the tub/shower, the medicine cabinet and the toilet. Carl's part has his sink and cabinet and the closets. I let him use the toilet and the tub/shower that is in 'my' part. His part will be a beautiful green.
When you do a redo of any kind there are many things that come up that you had never thought of before. I just knew that I didn't like all that tile in 'my' part. I didn't realize that tile was also the window sill. Wade and Majel made and installed this sill for me and then they suggested that they frame in the window. I was impressed. I feel like they are truly working to make my bathroom just what I want it to be even though sometimes I don't know what that is. I can't wait to see my window framed.Shortly after work was started on John's bathroom, Wade shared with me that he had a new toy. A ski boat. I asked him if I helped pay for that new toy!?! We just laughed. On Thursday night as Wade and Majel ate their supper, Wade shared that he was looking forward to going to the lake soon. I got a big laugh out of him when I asked if he was going to take "our " boat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails