Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who is REALLY in control?

My friend, Pam, is expecting her third baby. This is remarkable. She is a cancer survivor. She is considered a high risk so she has super special stuff done to her at each visit. During one of these tests they think they found something wrong with the baby. The baby may be attached wrong to the placenta. They don't know for sure. The next doctor visit is late next week.

I talked to her yesterday. I told her that we were praying for her. I told her that I hate the 'not knowing' or the 'waiting room'. Life goes on but wouldn't it be better if we just knew something! Pam said that times like these remind her that she really is never NOT in the 'waiting room' and that the control we feel we have is just pretend control.

Wow! I needed to hear that.

I'll keep you posted on Pam

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails