Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Thanks for the Memories! plus Whippoorwill's return





My brother, John, and his wife, Elaine should be pulling into their driveway in Atlanta just about now. They spent the week here with us. This is the 25th year they have come to my house for their annual visit. They have been to our homes in New Orleans, LA, Pine Bluff, AR and now here in Little Rock. They are the best kind of guests because they just meld into our schedule. They never know what they will do when here.






For this visit we went to UALR and they got to see Kaitlin's pictures in the gallery. Afterwards we ate lunch with Brina at Dixie Cafe.
Kaitlin showed them her last project from her photo class.

Uncle John enjoying the photo booth feature on Kaitlin's MACSupper at Famous Dave's with Brittany.Even a jumping picture outside of Famous Dave's
Here they are pulling away this morning!We are so blessed to have John and Elaine in our lives.
On Tuesday morning I asked John how he slept. He said that he slept well until about 3 when he heard this strange call from some kind of animal that kept repeating. He said he had never heard it before. I explained what it was. He said that it sounded like it was right outside of his window ( I put John and Elaine in John Austin's bed, which was where I was sleeping. I have now moved up to Kaitlin's room. ( are you confused- I am and I live here) I knew that bird had it in for me. He thought he found me. Ha!) At dusk that day I took John outside and let him hear said bird. The next day, John ran before dawn. He said that the whippoorwills were high in the trees calling from one side of the road to the other. He felt sorry for those people still trying to sleep while that group of whippoorwills had their gab fest.
Said Bird hasn't bothered my sleep since I've moved beds. Maybe I can out-smart him!









1 comment:

fgpuckett said...

I guess jumping photos are officially a tradition!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails