Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Carl, please don't take me to Costa Rica

In this week without Kaitlin, Marisa and Carl I've had as my project, Taylor and Andrew's wedding scrapbook. I sat most of Tuesday and Wednesday but my spirit is feeling better today.

I have told A and T that I am working on their scrapbook. I asked them if they had any pictures or items that they wanted me to include and could they send them to me.

Today I got a package from them. They saved a nice assortment of postcards and receipts for the scrapbook. As I was reading through to see what I could use I came across this little item on an info sheet they received from the resort they stayed at in Costa Rica...

Costa Rica has an abundance of "wildlife" that comes in all sizes... from spiders (scorpions and tarantulas) to coyotes to panthers to snakes (rattlers, vipers) so be aware of your surroundings. If you need help, just scream loudly and someone will assist you...Or, if you are brave there is a can of "Raid" in your closet.

Now I'm thinking that nothing on that list will be affected by a can of raid unless I get it right in the eyes of the coyote or panther and I don't think even James Bond could get it in their eyes if he were running like I would be doing. I would not be brave. I would be screaming.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails