Wow! I just found 5.00$!

Friday, July 18, 2008

I never knew it was there.

I usually send cards of encouragement with my children when they go to camp. I, for some reason, didn't for this trip to Lagniappe. So on Monday as they began their day I sent out a text message with a Bible verse. I got rave reviews so I continued each day. I got most of the verses from my daily Bible reading.

Today, no verse jumped off the page at me from the readings. I looked in the index in the back of my Bible under Building. I looked up a few verses until I came to Hebrews 3:3-4. I was stunned. I never remember reading this verse before today.

For Jesus has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses- as much more glory as the builder of a house has more honor that the house itself. For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

The Word of God is just amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails